CBD oil is being increasingly popular across Australia, but many people are still unsure what it is, how it works, and what risks of using it – CBD Oil Facts.
There are more studies, reports, and users of CBD oil than ever before. Statistics and surveys show an increasing number of Australians are taking an active interest in CBD oil.
However, reports also suggest that many Australians aren’t sure about the details regarding what this oil is and how it is produced, and the benefits it can offer.
Many people are also not quite sure how to obtain CBD oil and what kinds of conditions it can treat.
What Is CBD Oil?
Let’s begin by looking at what exactly CBD oil is. In simple terms, CBD oil made by extracting a chemical constituent called cannabidiol from hemp plants. Hemp plants are a type of cannabis Sativa plant special grown due to their low THC levels.
Because they have almost zero THC, hemp plants and hemp products can’t get you high. CBD oil is mainly for recreational purposes and used to treat various medical conditions, from cancer and chronic pain to autism, arthritis, epilepsy, diabetes, anxiety, etc.
It’s important to note that CBD oil and hemp oil are two different products, even though the terms may sometimes be very confusing. When we refer to CBD oil, we’re talking about a type of oil that comes from cannabidiol extract from hemp plants.
Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, is different. It is from the seeds of the hemp plant. Those looking for hemp oil facts should know that this type of oil is good for its nutritional value and general health-boosting advantages than its medical applications.
Essential Cannabis Oil Facts
Research and studies are ongoing into CBD oil, with scientists constantly learning more about this unique product. For now, here are some key, must-know facts for anyone wishing to learn more about what cannabis oil is and how it works:
- CBD oil cannot get you high, as it only contains meagre trace amounts of THC.
- This oil is good as a medical product, not for recreational purposes.
- Cannabis oil is effective to treat both mental and physical health conditions.
- It is not a complete cure for cancer, arthritis, or any other malady, but it can alleviate many symptoms and slow down the progression of certain diseases.
- Studies show that cannabis oil can be an effective complementary treatment for battling cancer.
- Cannabis oil can help to reduce pain, stress, anxiety, inflammation, nausea, and the risk of seizures.
- Cannabis oil is good for both adults and children.
- It may also give relief to pets.
- There are no severe side effects when taking CBD oil.
- Various clinical trials and studies of both humans and animals show health benefits from taking this oil.
- Cannabis oil is legal in Australia due to its low THC content.
- It works by binding to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the body.
As these facts on CBD oil show, this oil has a lot to offer. Many people have misapprehensions regarding cannabis oil due to the connotations associated with the cannabis sativa plant. However, unlike a recreational drug, this oil has genuine medical qualities that can truly save and improve many lives.
You can order CBD oil online, direct from this site. The Little Health Company is one of the most trusted brands, offering pure, natural cannabis oil made from top quality hemp plants, without any chemicals or unnecessary additives.
A small percentage of users may experience minor side effects with CBD oil, such as fatigue, additional appetite, and potentially diarrhoea in susceptible users.
Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, comes from the seeds of the hemp plant. The seeds go through a process of pressing to produce a green, semi-clear liquid. Hemp oil nutrition facts show that this oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals to be an excellent dietary supplement. We do not supply hemp seed oil.
Australian CBD oil begins with hemp manufacturers in Australia, who grow industrial hemp plants globally. These plants are good sources of cannabidiol, but it important to mix it with a carrier oil to make CBD oil.