CBD oil is being increasingly used and talked about across Australia, but many people are still unsure what it is, how it works, and what risks are associated with it.
There are more studies, reports, and users of CBD oil than ever before. Statistics and surveys show an increasing number of Australians are taking an active interest in CBD oil.
However, reports also suggest that many Australians aren’t sure on the details regarding what this oil is and how it is made, as well as the benefits it can offer.
There are still many misconceptions regarding CBD oil. Some people aren’t sure about its legality. Others are unsure regarding its ingredients and potential side effects.
Many people are also not quite sure how to obtain CBD oil and what kinds of conditions it can be used to treat.
What Is CBD Oil?
Let’s begin by looking at what exactly CBD oil is. In simple terms, CBD oil is made by extracting a chemical constituent called cannabidiol from hemp plants. Hemp plants are a type of cannabis sativa plant that are specially grown due to their low THC levels.
Because they have almost zero THC, hemp plants and hemp products can’t get you high. CBD oil isn’t used for recreational purposes. It’s used to treat various medical conditions, from cancer and chronic pain to autism, arthritis, epilepsy, diabetes, anxiety, and so on.
It’s important to note that CBD oil and hemp oil are two different products, even though the terms may sometimes be used interchangeably. When we refer to CBD oil, we’re talking about a type of oil made from cannabidiol, extracted from hemp plants.
Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, is different. It’s made from the seeds of the hemp plant. Those looking for hemp oil facts should know that this type of oil is used more for its nutritional value and general health-boosting advantages than its medical applications.
Essential Cannabis Oil Facts
Research and studies are ongoing into CBD oil, with scientists constantly learning more about this unique product. For now, here are some key, must-know facts for anyone wishing to learn more about what cannabis oil is and how it works:
- CBD oil cannot get you high, as it only contains very low trace amounts of THC.
- This oil is used as a medical product, not for recreational purposes.
- Cannabis oil can be used to treat both mental and physical health conditions.
- It is not a complete cure for cancer, arthritis, or any other malady, but it can alleviate many symptoms and slow down the progression of certain diseases.
- Studies have shown that cannabis oil can be an effective complementary treatment for battling cancer.
- Cannabis oil can help to reduce pain, stress, anxiety, inflammation, nausea, and the risk of seizures.
- It can be prescribed by doctors and holistic medical experts alike.
- Cannabis oil can be given to both adults and children.
- It may also be given to pets.
- There are no known severe side effects when taking CBD oil.
- Various clinical trials and studies of both humans and animals show health benefits from taking this oil.
- Cannabis oil is legal in Australia due to its low THC content.
- It works by binding to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the body.
As these facts on CBD oil show, this oil has a lot to offer. Many people have misapprehensions regarding cannabis oil due to the connotations associated with the cannabis sativa plant. However, unlike the recreational drug, this oil has genuine medical qualities that can truly save and improve many lives.
You can order CBD oil online, direct from this site. The Little Health Company is one of the most trusted brands, offering pure, natural cannabis oil made from top quality hemp plants, without any chemicals or unnecessary additives.
A small percentage of users may experience some minor side effects with CBD oil such as fatigue, increased appetite, and potentially diarrhoea in very sensitive users.
Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, is made from the seeds of the hemp plant. The seeds are pressed to produce a green, semi-clear liquid. Hemp oil nutrition facts show that this oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, so it can be a good dietary supplement.
Australian CBD oil begins with hemp manufacturers Australia, who grow industrial hemp plants on a large scale. These plants are used to gather cannabidiol, which is mixed with a carrier oil to make CBD oil.